Longer, Thicker Eyelash Treatments
What is Latisse?
Latisse is the first and only FDA-approved prescription treatment for hypotrichosis used to grow eyelashes, making them longer, thicker and darker.
However there are possible serious side effects and you need a prescription. Why not consider Dr. Lins own treatment, without the side-effect ingredient but with the same thickening and lengthening results?
MD Lash Factor Eyelash Conditioner
For lash lovers who want to have long and thick lashes without prescription, or possible side effects or irritations from products containing prostaglandin, welcome to New MD Lash Factor.
* Opthalmologist tested
* Safe for contact lens wearers
* Safe for sensitive eyes
* Prostaglandin Free
* No animal testing
* Less irritation
* Avoid risk of permanent change in pigments for iris and skin
* No need for prescription
* All study participants reported the appearance of fuller lashes, including one subject undergoing chemotherapy
* Lashes are conditioned for a naturally fuller appearance and to reach their fullest natural potential
* Easy to use, once a day nightly application
visit the site
Back to top ^